Wallpaper is a great way to personalize your phone. It’s easy to do, and you can use any picture you want — a picture of your family, friends, pets, or even a scene from somewhere you’ve been.
1. Open the Settings menu on your phone.
2. Scroll down until you see Wallpaper and choose that option.
3. You’ll see an option for “Choose Image.” Tap this and find your image in the Gallery or Camera app on your phone.
4. Choose which side of the screen you want your wallpaper to appear on (left or right). Then choose “Set.”
5. When it’s done setting up all its settings, hit “OK” in the top left corner of the screen so that it goes away from being selected so that you can see other options on the screen again (like adjusting brightness or changing colors).